We are recruiting - Full Stack Laravel Developer2 Oct 2018
Job Description - Full Stack Laravel Developer
BikeRegister is looking for a full stack developer on our Web Development team. As part of the team, you will contribute to various web applications across a variety of frontend and backend disciplines. The ideal candidate has at least 2-5 years of experience working as part of a team on small, medium and large scale applications.
- Build new features and enhancements to all applications as required.
Additional Skills and Experience
- Building web applications with Laravel and PHP.
- Refactoring Expression Engine applications into Laraval applications.
- Experience building and interacting with RESTful APIs.
- Experience building multi-lingual applications.
- Building responsive web interfaces with a mobile-first mentality.
- Managing source code using Git.
- Experience or knowledge of how pull requests work in a team environment.
- Comfortable on the command line.
- Knowledgeable about Composer, npm, and package management procedures.
- Comfortable with the concepts and creation of automated tests (TDD, integration testing, etc.)
- Able to build intuitive user interfaces when given design direction.
- Practical experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Comfortable using CSS preprocessors (SASS, SCSS, Less).
- You must have a desire to relocate or currently live in London/South East to be considered for this role.
- You must have excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with limited supervision.
Please note: This is NOT a remote position, and you must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and be in, or willing to relocate to, the London/Bromley/Orpington area.
Please email your CV, notice period and current salary to [email protected]
1 Locks Court
429 Crofton Road
Kent BR6 8NL
Get in touch[email protected]
Join us on