Cycle Crime Survey – Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
- Employees or agencies of Selectamark Security Systems, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from BikeRegister containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete National Cycle Crime Survey and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at [email protected]
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- BikeRegister accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:45 on 25 June 2017 Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- 3 winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Winners will be selected at random. The draw will take place on 30th June 2017.
- The winners will each receive a 'Lock It, Mark It" Prize consists of a BikeRegister UV Covert Kit (worth £29.99) and a Squire Eiger 230mm D-Lock (worth £29.99) & delivery.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 31st July 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to BikeRegister within 14 days of being notified by BikeRegister, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and BiekRegister shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and BikeRegister shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by BikeRegister by post.
- The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 18 November 2013 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: BikeRegister Prize Draw c/o Selectamark Security Systems plc, 1 Locks Court, 429 Crofton Road, Locksbottom, Kent BR6 8NL U.K.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on BikeRegister’s reasonable request.
- BikeRegister reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- The decision of BikeRegister in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- BikeRegister is operated by Selectamark Security Systems plc.1 Locks Court, 429 Crofton Road, Locksbottom, Kent BR6 8NL
1 Locks Court
429 Crofton Road
Kent BR6 8NL
Get in touch[email protected]
0800 587 4739